If you have been trying to monitor the humidity of humidors to enjoy the special occasion by smoking a cigar, you then need to invest in a good humidor. Because cigars need time and cigar smokers have a flamboyant attitude, certain accessories can sustain the hobby.
When kept in a humidor, cigars need to be in between 60-75% humidity for them to be ideal. Few humidors come with a hygrometer and some do not.
If you don’t know what’s hygrometer used for? A hygrometer is used to measure the humidity or the amount of water content in the air.
Hydrometers come in different price ranges. So I have curated a list of the best hygrometer for humidors based on reviews and feedback of people, that you can consider.
Best Cigar Hygrometer For Humidors
Cigar Oasis Caliber 4R Silver Digital/Analog Hygrometer
This round version hydrometer is made for cigar enthusiasts who miss the aesthetic of analog hygrometers but want an accurate product. This originated from china that is easy to calibrate.
And the RH is indicated by the LCD needle and the temperature is displayed by the small thermometer below on the screen.
- Advanced humidity sensor maintains accuracy to +/- 1%
- User recalibrate-able
- The sharp round design which is pocket friendly
- Color-coded for easy reading
- Humidity & temperature readings
- Updates every 10 seconds
- Offers Minimum and Maximum readings
- It has a secure magnetic mount
- item Dimensions LxWxH -2.24 x 2.24 x 0.71 inches
- Not ideal for high humidity
- According to some users, it is difficult to read the numbers
Cigar Oasis Caliber IV Digital Hygrometer
The fourth edition of Cigar oasis is designed to be very easy to calibrate. The numbers are large which gives a good visual of readings. This is worth the price that makes it sensible.
- Advanced humidity sensor maintains accuracy to +/- 1%
- Pre-calibrated out of the box + User recalibrate-able
- Three days high/low & averages for humidity & temperature
- Secure magnetic mount
- Battery included
- Reads in both Fahrenheit and Celcius
- Features a slim and sleek design
- Item Dimensions LxWxH – 10 x 1 x 3 Centimeters
- The piece lacks alert options
- The product does not show humidity levels below 20%
Boveda Butler Smart Hygrometer
This is a reliable product that is effective and reliable, as it is competitive to basic digital hygrometers regarding price.
This can be easily calibrated through the app, which is great due to recent updates when compared to the past.
- Continuously gauge humidity and temperature levels inside your container and access those vital readings
- Receive push notifications if readings are outside of your customized humidity and temperature ranges or if someone dips into your humidor
- Analyze hourly, daily and monthly humidor readings then use those findings to adjust for seasonal changes or new introduced cigars or cannabis
- Set Auto-Reorder to buy new Boveda right from the app
- Easy to use and very accurate
- Boveda shows you how it’s possible to set up remote monitoring by using an old smartphone.
- Excellent customer service by the brand
- A little challenging to calibrate initially but it gets better.
- Since it operates on Bluetooth, it consumes a lot of battery and the range is limited.
- Dimensions: 1.57″ x 1.57″ x 0.65″
Sensor Push Wireless Hygrometer
This isn’t designed for cigars, but it’s a great alternative if your cigar humidor is small. By default, it available in Bluetooth version, but for data and alerts via the Internet the SensorPush G1 WiFi Gateway (sold separately)
- It has a powerful range for use all around the house. Up to 325′ in ideal conditions (no obstructions)
- Sensor Push has a 3% variance, it can be calibrated to decrease this as much as possible.
- Designed for us with beautifully designed apps for Apple iOS and Android make monitoring easy
- Swiss-made sensing component provides reliable, accurate measurements
- Pushes readings to devices via Bluetooth and alerts you if there’s a problem
- Some find it difficult to interpret the historical data
Govee WiFi Thermometer Hygrometer
This hydrometer is serious and has the most accurate sensors. It is affordable and has excellent sensitivity.
- Easily monitor temp and humidity data in real-time from anywhere. With stable WiFi and Bluetooth connection via the Govee Home app, you’ll have more opportunities to react to changes in your air quality (not support 5G WiFi).
- Equipped with a Swiss-made sensor, this humidity gauge provides precise readings. Temperature is accurate to ±0.54℉/±0.3℃, and humidity is ±3%RH. By refreshing every 2s, you’ll stay regularly updated. Now supports widget function.
- Set preset temp and humidity ranges, and receive an app alert immediately whenever levels fall out of that range. This function helps you react faster to sudden changes in your basement, baby room, etc. Only supports Bluetooth settings.
- Our room humidity meter uploads data to the App when connected via Bluetooth or WiFi. Enjoy 20 days of online data storage view and export up to 2 years’ worth of data seen through clear historical trends and graphs.
- With the lanyard loop, you can easily place this indoor temperature gauge anywhere. Package contents 1 x Govee Temp Humidity Gauge, 1 x Lanyard Loop, 1 x User Manual.
- Product Dimensions : 2.83 x 2.83 x 0.94 inches; 4.16 Ounces and Batteries : 3 AA batteries required. (included)
- Product incompatible with Google Home
- Is not an addition to automatic homes
Quality Importers Hygroset II
This is a classic and still loved by many. It can be placed like a traditional analog hygrometer at the center of a humidor’s interior that has long battery life and can also be easily calibrated when necessary.
- Easy-set calibration instructions
- Humidity accuracy +/- 2-per cent from 20-per cent to 90-per cent
- Temperature accuracy +/- 1 degree
- 10 Second refresh rate
- Dimentions 5.08 x 5.08 x 1.27 cm; 33 Grams
- The hygrostat ii round is not compatible with exterior mount humidor models